Running a business is a stressful endeavor. The last thing you want is trouble with your electrical system. Without a proper running system, your success as a business in on the line. That’s why Simon Electric is here to ensure your system is working efficiently and effectively to provide you with the electricity needed for business production. We would like to share with our valued customers today some troubleshooting tips that may help you get your system back up and running when you are experiencing problems.
Common Commercial Electrical Problems
To keep your commercial electrical system running efficiently, it is important that the right routine tests are run. The electricians at Simon Electric will happily perform the necessary maintenance that will keep your commercial electrical system running flawlessly. Following are some of the most common problems that we see with commercial electrical systems.
– Old Electrical Wiring: It isn’t uncommon for a building to have old wiring when the building itself is old. Most business owners don’t replace wiring unless it is absolutely necessary. Sometimes there will even be a mixture of old and new wiring. If you are having problems keeping the equipment in your building running, it could be a problem with old wiring that can’t support the electrical demands. At Simon Electric, we will inspect your wiring and ensure it is all up to electrical code to ensure your safety.
– Constant Breaker Trips: When a circuit breaker can’t keep up with your electrical system, you will likely experience frequent breaker trips. Your breaker may need to be upgraded to handle all of the electrical demands you are placing on it.
– Flickering Lights: When the lights are frequently flickering, it is a sign that there is a deeper problem in your building’s electrical system. This could be there are poor connections throughout your wiring. If you notice that there is any discoloration around your fixtures, there may be loose connections that should be replaced by the professionals at Simon Electric to ensure it is done safely.
– Electrical Sparks: You shouldn’t see sparks when you plug in appliances that you are using in the workplace. This is indicative of a serious problem. Anytime that there are melted wires or plugs, you should leave this up to the professionals to get to the root of the problem.
– Power Loss: Nothing will bring production to a halt like an unexpected loss of power. You may experience it in part of the building or the entire building as a whole. This can often be solved by flipping the fuse switch to regain power. If this still doesn’t work, you need to call Simon Electric right away to get to the root of the problem.
Commercial Electrical Troubleshooting & More in Delray Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter & Boca Raton & Palm Beach County Florida
While there is some troubleshooting that can be handled on your own, there are some situations that require the certified electricians at Simon Electric to come and figure out what the problem may be. Call us today!