Whenever you are working with electricity, you want to have the right team of certified electricians doing the job for you. Attempting electrical installations on your own can be dangerous when you don’t understand or have the training needed to keep yourself safe. At Simon Electric, our team of qualified electricians are ready to offer a long list of comprehensive electrical installation services for your home. Here are some of the most common installations we do on a daily basis.
Types of Residential Electrical Installations
• Upgrade Electrical Panels– If you have an older home, chances are, you need to upgrade your electrical panel. With the increased need for electricity to support the latest technologies we have in our homes, this upgrade is essential to having a safe home and the power needed to run it.
• Circuit Installation & Upgrades– When your power is constantly tripping and giving you problems, you could be in need of circuit installation or rewiring.
• Ceiling Fan Installation– Ceiling fans offer a way to cool your home without having your HVAC system running around your clock. If you haven’t ever installed lighting in your home, ceiling fans can be tricky. They are heavy and complicated to install. For the experts at Simon Electric, your ceiling fan will be installed properly the first time, every time.
• Exhaust Fan Installation– Having a properly installed exhaust fan can not only remove unpleasant odors, but moisture and the risk of mildew as well.
• Home Generators– When power outages happen, you want to be prepared with your personal home generator. This allows your home to continue to function when the lights go out.
• Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Detector Installation– These two detectors have been proven to save countless lives. We will ensure your detectors are installed properly and are ready in case they are needed.
• Tankless Water Heaters– Having a tankless water heaters installed in your home is another way to make your home more efficient. Hot water is produced only when you need it which cuts down on the cost to run it.
• EV Charger Installations– If you own an electric vehicle and are getting tired of it taking so long to charge, Simon Electric can install your very own EV charging station so you can count on being able to use it each day.
• Power Consumption Meters– It is always good to be aware of how much power you are using on a daily basis. When you have the experts at Simon Electric install a power consumption meter in your home, you are able to see how much energy each appliance and device uses. This arms you with the knowledge necessary to drastically reduce your energy consumption.
Electrical Wiring & Fixture Design & Installation & More in Delray Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter & Boca Raton & Palm Beach County, Florida
As you can see, at Simon Electric, there isn’t any electrical installation we can’t handle. We have the experience and training necessary to ensure your electrical system is working and installed properly to deliver complete customer satisfaction. Call us today for more information about our home electrical installations.